Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentines Treats

In January I started a diet competition with a group of good friends which in return has limited my baking these days.  So when I was asked by a friend to make her daughters 1st Birthday cake and help with the decor, I decided to do all my Valentines baking in one day. I made a few extra Vanilla cupcakes and delivered them with a cute little treat bag.  
For the treat bags, I found these cute bags at Orson Gygi and filled them with some cinnamon heart candies from the grocery store.  I used sparkly papers to mimic the cinnamon heart for a little tag and cut them into little hearts.  I folded the paper over the top of them, then I used a hole punch to put a hole in the center of the bag, and added pink paper ribbon and threaded it through the hole and tied it in a knot!
And this is how they turned out!  
Stay tuned for the Valentines 1st Birthday party posted Monday, February 13th and Valentines Dinner  posted on February 14th!  Then the next Monday I will post another baby shower, "Once Upon A Time!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment